Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015

essence longlasting lipliner review



I absolutely love everything beauty to do with lips as well as great finds at the drugstore. Naturally I was thrilled to find that the essence longlasting lipliners, that I picked up on a wimb, are beyond amazing (bold statement, I know).

Characteristics: creamy, matt, extremely longlasting, comfortable to wear, good shade range, very fine nib, great control, good packaging, from the drugstore ... need i say more?



The perfect everyday lipliner. Not too brown, not too pink and not too nude, this one would suit every skin tone. Great to wear under any lipstick to make it stay better and to avoid it bleeding over the lines. I often pair it with a smoky eye which it is perfect for.



Whenever I want to channel my inner Kylie Jenner I reach for this number. As the name would suggest, it is a beautiful plum shade with blue undertones and a hint of pink. Technically you could wear it year round but it would look best in autumn, winter and spring. I believe I'll be wearing it a lot in the upcoming colder months in conjunction with a dark lipgloss or lipstick lightly patted over.


All in all
I could go on and on about them, really, but I wanted to keep this post short and sweet and just share my honest thoughts on the essence longlasting lipliners with you. Furthermore, these have been tried and tested as they are no new addition to my beauty stash and I have had them for about 5 months.

Have you tried these liners as well? If so, leave me a comment telling me your views. Moreover, do you have any recommendations in the drugstore lip-department?

xx, Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen